All information, products and services displayed on this website constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Treeoflifechocolate website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use this website belonging to Treeoflifechocolate, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Treeoflifechocolate reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of Treeoflifechocolate.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
- The photos are for representation only and actual product size, shape and outlook may vary.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Treeoflifechocolate will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Treeoflifechocolate. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Treeoflifechocolate
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Treeoflifechocolate shall not be entertained.
- Treeoflifechocolate reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Treeoflifechocolate for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Treeoflifechocolate reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Treeoflifechocolate has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Treeoflifechocolate without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Treeoflifechocolate will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Treeoflifechocolate shall not entertain any complaints after 5 hours, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.